1) Angry Birds waiting to wrap up the infamous Monday. #100happydays #bed #red #instamood
I’m used to leave different impressions to different groups of people I deal with. Here a few examples.
High-school friends : She’s too smart, always nail every exam.
Relatives : She is almost a tomboy! Never put anything on her face and wear only jeans!
Uni Classmates : She’s too thin!!! But she doesn’t like studying.
Ex-coworkers : She’s an introvert! Never talked.
Current colleagues : She likes dresses a lot, rarely wear pants.
Ex-boss : Your English is not understandable.
Current boss : You speak good English.
In-laws : You are gaining weight, great.
A few virtual friends : I think she is pretty aggressive and argumentative.
Rohingya advocates : She is a submissive nationalist.
Self-proclaimed nationalists in Myanmar : She is a bitch, always favouring people’s rights over nationalism.
Some close friends : She never finishes things on time.
Some not-so-close friends : She could achieve many things with same 24 hours that we have!
Life will go on. #Istanbul #Turkey #Morning #Oldman #life #City #Town #Walk
Elephants bathing time at Pho kyar elephant camp. #Myanmar #Burma #Elephant #Travel
I’ve opened a new Flickr account to share my not-so-astonishing photos mostly from Myanmar.
If you are lost and alone or you are sinking like a stone, Carry onnnnnn.
Going to Africa was just a pure daydream at the time I enjoyed “God must be crazy”.
But now, it’s about to be happen. Yes, I’m pretty excited. And it would be totally unplanned travel in 2012! Woot!
Myanmar netizens launched a citizen media site to express the genuine voices to international communities.
Happy Blog Day to all bloggers, mini-bloggers and micro-bloggers throughout the world on various blogging platforms. May every bloggers continue their blogging activities happily without any censorship nor disturbance.
Here are my recommended blogs for this year!
- http://iwannagohere.tumblr.com (Full with astonishing shots)
- http://www.htootayzar.com/myblog (Interesting and updated news/photos/videos from Myanmar)
- http://madyjune.wordpress.com (I like it for no reason)
- http://whatismyanmar.tumblr.com (He he, you-know-who)
- http://www.twitter.com/Lord_Voldemort7 (The best micro-blogger of all time!)
- http://lionslayer.yoeyar.com (All about Myanmar language, Unicode standard and Myanmar style cartoons)
P.S (Good News) All blogging services are not banned in Myanmar anymore!
Dark and dusty, Painted on the sky, Misty taste of moonshine, Teardrops in my eyes